‘Port City’ Proud T-Shirt
If you grew up in Mooretown, Queensboro, or Western Hills, you’re from Shreveport. If you went Huntington, Southwood, or C.E. Byrd, you’re from Shreveport. If you know about Hamel’s Park, Water Town, and Hirsch Coliseum, YOU ARE FROM SHREVEPORT!
Show off your pride in your hometown with this LIMITED EDITION, t-shirt! ONLY A SHORT RUN OF THESE SHIRTS WILL BE SOLD, SO GET YOURS BEFORE WE RUN OUT!
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon